Lake Sacandaga Snowkite Rally
February 16th-18th, 2019
We are excited to present the 12th annual Snowkite Rally which this year will be held at Great Sacandaga Lake, NY.
It has some of the most consistent snowkiting conditions that can be had in the Northeast. Hundreds of kiters have come to the festival, and each year it continues to grow.
After last year’s success we decided to extend the event to a 3 day all inclusive snowkiting camp. We will be organizing lodging, food, lessons and kiteboarding gear demos for Latest Cabrinha kites.
Snowkiting Lessons with Kite Club NY: $195 private and $125 (per person) semi-private for a 2 hour lesson.
Accommodations & meals package:
Private room – 3 nights of accommodations: $255/room (most rooms can be shared)
3 days breakfast buffet and dinner meals: market price
Our guests will be enjoying a variety of international gourmet meals, some examples from the menu are:
- Guvech (shown in the picture) Bulgarian meal of seasonal vegetables and meat (pork and lamb), cooked in traditional Bulgarian spices. The perfect comfort food after a long day of snowkiting
- Kapusta – Pork, potatoes, split peas and pickled cabbage, slow cooked to savory perfection for a flavorful traditional Russian dish
- Lomo Saltado – A Peruvian meal of chicken and beef cooked in peppers, tomatos and onion. Prepared with French fries and spicy sweet bread green sauce on the side
- Daily Breakfast buffet will include: Eggs, sausages, yogurt, granola, fresh fruit, coffee and juice
* Beer, Wine will be included in the dinner meal
* Lunch snacks and cold cuts will be available
* Please let us know if you have any suggestions or dietary specifications
To sign up call 202 549 7693 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org